🏠 #StayHome: Fun Things To Do While In Quarantine 🏠

by - 3/31/2020

Hello, my beautiful readers!
Here I am once again. Don't mind me, but I kinda feel like writing in English today. I'm pretty sure you're all fine with that since you're already used to me writing in a combo.-English/Croatian-Bosnian-Serbian. Even though this blog primarily is meant for Balkan readers, I still feel like I want to include everyone in today's post because it's a really important topic.
Since we all know, all of us are facing something that we had never seen before. I don't know about you, but I have actually never been in a situation like this, where I had to stay at home for the sake of everyone around me and me. I guess everyone has their own opinion on COVID-19, but we can all agree that it's not really that pleasant to know that maybe even a simple ride to a shop, to buy something necessary, or going to work (if you still have to), could be something that will get you ill and maybe even cost someone that might be in touch with you afterward. We might be young and healthy, which makes it easier for us to face this virus but we still have to keep in mind everyone that is at risk. We have to take care of our grandparents and people who previously had health problems. We do have to be responsible for them! So, all of that being said, we are aware that we have to stay home. It's not a great situation to be in and I personally feel like I'm missing out on many things because of this but still, I know what I have to do, I'm grown enough. Staying home for a long time can be mentally really challenging for someone, especially for people like me, who are used to not spending any free time at home but, we just have to think of something that will keep us entertained. So, here's a simple list of simple things that you can do while simply staying home.
Let's begin:

1. Listen to music, it's always a good idea to do so
2.Watch movies, you might learn something
3.Cook, you might feel happy about it, your mum as well
4.Test out your makeup skills, you might be the new James 
5.Draw, most people don't always have the time to do it 
6. Try DIYs again, after a long time I guess
7. Catch up on your work, it will be useful in future 
8. Reorganize your stuff/room/closet, it will make you feel better
9. Spend more time cleaning, you won't feel like you have nothing to do
10. Play cards with your family (or any game), it can also be a quality time spent with them
11. Try a new app, you might kill some time 
12. Catch up with someone you haven't heard from in a while, maybe a friend or ex?
13. Take a long bath and lay in a clean bed, you will feel relaxed like never before 
14. Learn some basics from a new language, you never know when you might need it
15. Plan on new things that you want to do when isolation is over, it will make you feel excited and hopeful
16. Take/edit photos, it will awaken your creative side
17. Craft, you will feel like your doing something useful 
18. Look through your old pictures, you might be surprised about how many things you forgot
19. Read a book, the one you have to read or that you always wanted but never had the time to
20. Make sure everyone around you is respecting isolation, we will get through it faster that way

🏠 #StayHome 🏠

You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. Zaista zanimljiv post i mnogo mi se dopada. I slobodno piši na engleskom, zanimljivo je i tako čitati ❤️❤️❤️

    Marija's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful suggestions! I will definitely be putting some of these to good use.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really needed this! Running out of things to do thank you thank you!!

    http://thatssoohaute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and very useful ideas:**Regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're doing well!
    I've been doing a lot of things...working out, watching so many movies and really trying to keep as busy as I can.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent tips here Thanks a lot darling Stay home and stay safe happy Easter xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=4708

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been reading a lot more than usual :)
    stay safe

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! I've been looking through my old pictures so often since I'm staying at home. I think I will use some of your tips soon, I'm running out of ideas.
    Have a nice day,
    matiime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love this! What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool blog. Looking forward for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never gonna get tired from the posts you are publishing! Keep on rockin’!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not a huge commenter but had to leave a compliment! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're staying safe and healthy!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2020/05/spring-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are good tips! We have been enjoying staying home - it has been very busy with the kids learning from home and us having to work from home as well, but it's the safest way to get through it all! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  15. For me what I am doing during this lockdown is learning new language using duolingo, harnessing my graphic design skill a d lots more

    Glowyshoe's blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. È stata durissima questa quarantena.... ne usciremo più forti di prima

    https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! :)
    very interesting post. I read it with pleasure. you write very interestingly and your posts are very inspiring :) if you want, we can visit each other or observe our blogs :)
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love that picture! thank you for sharing! Have a great week!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suas postagens são ótimas, estou seguindo seu blog e curtindo bastante!! Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Rafaela Vieira

    ReplyDelete
  20. Descobri este site essa semana e já estou adorando os conteúdos, são ótimos!

    Parabéns! 👏

    Meu Blog: Isabella Mattos

    ReplyDelete