Back to Sweaters with Dresslily (Wishlist) + Halloween promotion

by - 10/28/2019

Hello my lovely readers!

Long time, no..hear? But, I guees we are all used to this. I like to write only when I'm inspired so you guys could get to read some good posts and not 'forced' ones, as I like to call them. A lot of things have happened in the past weeks of my life but today, even though we have some catching up to do, we are not here to talk about me. We are here to talk about something much more interesting in my opinion. Today I have a very special post for you, beacuse todays post is a collab post with a wonderful company called Dresslily !

Dresslily is a well know company to all of us I believe. If you haven't seen my previous posts about Dresslily, then I guess you read something about them on some other blogs. However, I would be enchanted to be the one who introduced someone new to Dresslily. 
Dresslily is a worldwide selling company with a huge selection of clothes, jewerly, toys, makeup etc. and all of that for a very affordable price.
Since, it's almost November and the winter is just around the corner I thought that it would be fitting to show you some of those cute sweaters that Dresslily is offering right now. Also, after that I will be giving you a cupon code and I will be promoting their Halloween programme.
So, read on!





If you like any of those sweaters, just click on the photo and it will forward you to their site where you can find more information about the products that you selected.

Out of everything that you could possibly wear I think that dresses and SWEATERS are my favourites! I've always been that one person who really hates winter and cold days but I guess that some cute sweaters make everything better. I always feel comfy and cute in any kind of sweater and most importantly I feel warm. I choose many different sweaters to show you the most of their selection. In my opinion they are all amazing but my personal choice and style would be sweaters #3 and #5. I love fluffy things, there's nothing more adorable than that and I also love to see a pop of color in these foggy, cold days, so that's why those two are my favs. Which one do you like the best? 

It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday



Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd

Thank you for reading! 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I always love cute comfy sweaters! All of these designs are fabulous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, dear! I love your blog so much.
    have a nice day
    xoxo

    leylland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dresslily ima jako slatke džempere :)
    Na mom blogu je giveaway pa ako želiš učestvuj: xoniomaniax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/12/ghostmoon-bags-out-of-this-planet.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love this roundup of sweaters. I will have to check out Dressily. I keep hearing a lot about them on the interwebs

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love this roundup of sweaters. I will have to check out Dressily. I keep hearing a lot about them on the interwebs

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete